Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

General IR Book Discussion > What is the first Marie Rochelle book you read?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marie (new)

Marie (marierochelle) | 81 comments I would love to know what is the first Marie Rochelle book you read?

Thanks,
Marie

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 7308 comments Mod
Be With You was my first. I really enjoyed it although I wanted to give Rally a knock upside the head. And Sage was being a bad girl doing that running around on her fiance with Rally. :)

message 3: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 970 comments Beneath the Surface was my first.

I felt so bad for Pierce..that was horrible what was done to him and how people treated him.

I wish Rynne had been up front about her work

message 4: by Yolonda (new)

Yolonda | 406 comments I think my first book was either My Deepest Love: Zack or Be With You. My memory stinks sometimes.

I enjoyed the Men of CCD series.

message 5: by A.M. (new)

A.M. | 349 comments My Deepest Love:Zack was my first.

message 6: by Justine (new)

Justine | 1226 comments My deepest Love:Zack for me too. I had to read it twice since I couldn't understand what was going on for some strange reason

message 7: by Giselle (new)

Giselle Simone (papercuts) | 28 comments Brenda wrote: "My Deepest Love:Zack was my first. "

Mine too. And I read the rest of that series that very day. =]

message 8: by Delaney (new)

Delaney J. | 8 comments Giselle wrote: "Brenda wrote: "My Deepest Love:Zack was my first. "

Mine too. And I read the rest of that series that very day. =]
"

Ditto. That series is one of my favorites. I might go read Lee's book right now.

message 9: by Cinquetta (new)

Cinquetta (darkfaer) | 54 comments TAKING BY STORM I am still jonesing on that book. When I get a day off and have time to look for it can we say reread!!!!

message 10: by Marie (new)

Marie (marierochelle) | 81 comments Wow! It's so much fun reading everyone's first book by me. I love it. I'm glad that all of you have enjoyed so many of my books.

Marie :)

message 11: by Cinquetta (new)

Cinquetta (darkfaer) | 54 comments I know this is off the subject but when are you having a booksigning? When can your fans meet you in person. If it nears Virginia toward south in of the state. Hell I am willing to go to New York or North Carolina just to see you!!!!!

message 12: by Marie (new)

Marie (marierochelle) | 81 comments Cinquetta,
Thank you so much for your wonderful commment. Right now, I don't have any book signings schedule, but I might have to think about doing one.

message 13: by Cinquetta (new)

Cinquetta (darkfaer) | 54 comments Well think hard (LOL) b/c I would love to meet you!!!

message 14: by Marie (new)

Marie (marierochelle) | 81 comments Thank you. That is so sweet. :)