What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Boy I Hate
This topic is about The Boy I Hate
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Road trip with ex to best friend's wedding. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Tacey | 3 comments I read a book sometime last year about two people early twenties that travelled across country to the girls wedding, I think the its the guys sister but I’m not 100% sure (hence why I want to read it again). The girl is meant to be travelling with her current boyfriend to the wedding but he bails hence why she is going with her ex.

Can someone help me find this please I want to read it again, it was a good read I just forgot to add it to my read list.

Regard
Michelle

message 2: by Ensign (new)

Ensign (ensignbell) | 28 comments This sounds like the plot of My One and Only by Kristan Higgins

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Tacey | 3 comments No that’s not it, they are college students and she has to travel with art work in the car.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Michelle ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 220 from seven months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 1532 comments Possibly The Romantics? It's about a group of college friends going to a wedding, and starts with several characters driving there.

message 6: by Mia (new) - added it

Mia | 1 comments The Boy I Hate by Taylor Sullivan?

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Tacey | 3 comments Yes that is it!!! The boy I hate. Thank you so much x

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32272 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Michelle. Here's the link for Mia's find - The Boy I Hate by Taylor Sullivan.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Romantics (other topics)
The Boy I Hate (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Taylor Sullivan (other topics)