What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Gamer Book series

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicky (new)

Nicky | 2 comments Its about a woman running from her ex and moves in with 3 or 4 guys who all play games. She lived with them previously and moved out because she fell inlove with one of the roommate's. The guy she fell inlove with is mad at her because when his parents died she never called. When her ex boyfriend shows up at the house the guy defends her from her ex.
She is also a gamer and plays at a tournament in one of the books. Its part of a series.
Please help me find these books

message 2: by Mai (last edited Apr 09, 2019 01:44PM) (new)

Mai | 1164 comments Searching online I found a book that might fit your description:
Play Me by Blue Ashcroft (Book 1 of the A1pha series )

Living in a mansion with three hot dudes could be any girl’s dream…it’s just not Kira Wilson's. Not when Alex Dumont is one of them.
Other girls know him as A1pha, a beautiful, arrogant pro gamer and newly minted billionaire. Kira knows him as an ex crush and a major pain in the butt. But he’s also an old friend and gaming buddy, and when she needs to hide from her abusive ex, she knows that Alex and his roommates Ethan and Ollie (her former gaming teammates) are the right friends to depend on.
Despite the rocky history between them, Kira knows Alex is right when he states that no one can protect her better than he can. Kira's just not sure that physical safety is worth the danger the grudge-holding, haunted, and utterly delicious pro gamer poses to her heart.
But with her ex hot on her trail, and Alex looking at her in a way that’s hard to resist, she'd better figure it out soon.

message 3: by Peter (new)

Peter Meilinger | 475 comments Pro gamer and billionaire? I'm in the wrong business.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37621 comments Mod
Nicky, was Mai's suggestion your book?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Play Me (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Blue Ashcroft (other topics)