What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Young Adult (maybe), where a group of kids are attacked by adults if they come too close to them

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Kelly | 4 comments In the beginning, a young boy is attacked by his mother, eventually killing him. She then goes back to doing what she was before the attack, acting as if nothing happened. At some point we meet our group of protagonists and then they try to survive without being murdered by the adults in their lives. While i am a little fuzzy on this part, I do vaguely remember the protagonists turning out to be angels, or something like that. Might not be enough information, but if I remebmber any more details, I will add them. Thanks in advance for your help!

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19042 comments When did you read it?

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela Johnson | 78 comments Sounds a little like Innocence by Dean Koontz Innocence (Innocence, #1) by Dean Koontz

message 4: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Kelly | 4 comments If my memory serves me right, i read it around 4-5 years ago, but again, i’m not entirely sure. It is not Innocence.

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Jacob ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 220 from seven months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Innocence (other topics)