Good YA Series discussion

Welcome YA Series Lovers > Whatcha got?!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janna (new)

Janna Xo | 16 comments I need a good YA vampire book to read! Let me know what comes to mind! 😊

message 2: by Kaitlin (new)

Kaitlin (kaitopping) | 2 comments Morganville Vampires is a good one! You don’t tend to hear much about it but it’s good regardless!
It’s also a huge series😂

message 3: by Janna (new)

Janna Xo | 16 comments I tried that one and made it to like the second book, but for some reason it just got boring. I really wanted to like it though!

message 4: by Bernie (new)

Bernie (Geckoreads) (geckoreads) | 1 comments Jannaaaaa I know!! You should read any of the books by JR Ward, starting with Dark Lover, or you can read Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon. You need to be aware that they have a lot of sex scenes that are pretty horny. I personally love them. Let me know if you are interested!

message 5: by Janna (new)

Janna Xo | 16 comments Hey girrrrl! It’s a no go for me on sex scenes. Just hearing the title I’m like nope! That’s why I stick to YA. Lol but thanks anyway! 😊

message 6: by Saf SK (new)

Saf SK (safsk) | 3 comments What about Richelle Mead’s Vampire Academy?? I loved it!

message 7: by Janna (new)

Janna Xo | 16 comments I did read that one years ago! It was good! I wish I could re read books or I would read those again! I feel like I’ve ready every good vampire book out there......

message 8: by Saf SK (new)

Saf SK (safsk) | 3 comments It does feel that way sometimes... What about Elizabeth Hunter’s Elemental Mysteries?

message 9: by Janna (new)

Janna Xo | 16 comments I haven’t read that one! I’ll definitely look into it! Thanks 😊

message 10: by Saf SK (new)

Saf SK (safsk) | 3 comments 😄 No problem! Thank you for your list also, there are few I haven’t read yet...

message 11: by Janna (new)

Janna Xo | 16 comments Sure thing! Those books are the best. I’d love to unread them so I could read them again for the first time!