Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Whatcha got?!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janna (new)

Janna Xo | 9 comments I need a good YA vampire book to read! Let me know what comes to mind! 😊

message 2: by Crystal (last edited Apr 19, 2019 01:57PM) (new)

Crystal (avid_geeky_reader) | 1 comments I'm guessing we want to avoid adult content?

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Vampire Academy has really good reviews. Admittedly I have not read it, but I hear about it a lot when looking for certain books and I'm pretty sure it's a YA book.

In the Forests of the Night by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes In the Forests of the Night I remember liking this when I was in 8th grade, but obviously it's been a while. Protagonist is a girl who was turned Vampire centuries ago and is one of the strong vampires in modern day times. I remember really liking it.

Vampire Knight, Vol. 1 (Vampire Knight, #1) by Matsuri Hino If you are cool with Manga, Vampire Knight, Vol. 1 is pretty fun. At least I thought so. Also became an Anime and it was also fun. It gets weird at points, but I like it.

The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klause The Silver Kiss is another one I read when I was a lot younger, also middle school. I remember really liking it and doing a book report where I totally stole pictures from Buffy the Vampire slayer to illustrate Simon. The "book report" was to make an "article" regarding the book as if it was being reported in real time or something silly that they make kids do to get into reading and writing. I just remember liking the book and thinking Simon was intriguing.