Christian Book Reviews discussion

Book Review request for - Grow in the Grace: Spiritual Growth Lessons from Peter's Walk with Jesus

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James (new)

James Callen | 3 comments I am interested in finding Christian readers who would consider reviewing my newly released book - Grow in the Grace; Spiritual Growth Lessons From Peter's Walk with Jesus.

Grow in the Grace, explores biblical passages of Jesus progressively training and teaching Peter, and follows that as a developmental model to extract rich and relevant lessons for today’s Christian. Each chapter reveals key points that will inspire, guide, and challenge the reader.

There are scriptural truths to:
• Have absolute assurance of eternal salvation in Christ
• Grow in deeper dependence on Him
• Maintain an inner peace through life’s adversities
• Forgive those who’ve caused hurt
• Let go of past failures and move forward in His power
• Live joyfully and victoriously in Christ’s freedom

I believe Grow in the Grace can be both a fresh and refreshing study for today’s Christian reader who is seeking to grow in Christ.

Additional information about the book, with images, is available on my website, toliveischrist.com.

Thank you for your consideration.

In Christ,

James Callen

message 2: by Tiana Hill (new)

Tiana Hill | 2 comments Congrats on your newly released book! This looks super interesting and right up my alley. I'll refer to your website!

message 3: by Tiana Hill (new)

Tiana Hill | 2 comments Tiana Hill wrote: "Congrats on your newly released book! This looks super interesting and right up my alley. I'll refer to your website!"

I went to your website and read the first 3 chapters available. I must say that from what I read your book is awesome. You write with such clarity and I can truly feel the love you have for God's people and for the lost as I was reading. I think the part that stuck out the most to me what the young man who was smelly and how you parallel it to how our offenses stink to God, how we smelled to him before we were saved was much worse than that and he loved us anyway! That just made my heart melt. Thank you Jesus! I can't wait to read the rest of the book so I can write a full review.

message 4: by Bradford (new)

Bradford Hoel (bradfordhoel) | 3 comments Would you like to trade review my newest Bible study resource book by Grace Through Faith Volume 2 needs reviews

message 5: by James (new)

James Callen | 3 comments Tiana Hill wrote: "Tiana Hill wrote: "Congrats on your newly released book! This looks super interesting and right up my alley. I'll refer to your website!"

I went to your website and read the first 3 chapters avail..."

Thank you Tiana for your encouragement. Your words are a blessing to me. I would be honored to send you a copy of this book for you to consider for a review. I can send it to you as an eBook or printed copy as you prefer. Or, if you have Kindle, I do have some Amazon Kindle codes I could email you a code to download it from Amazon. Please let me know what you prefer. You can email me at: authorjamescallen@toliveischrist.com.

Thank you again.