What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Now we'll never know > Personal trainer and an old man running from bad people on a sailboat, they get attacked in Africa and various times while at sea.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 08, 2019 12:19PM) (new)

Personal trainer and an old man running from bad people on a sailboat, they get attacked in Africa and various times while at sea.

The Book was kind of an action adventure book in which a personal trainer goes to sea on a sailing voyage with an eccentric old man, along the way they encounter attacks by people trying to catch the older man. its fast paced and exciting, i throughly enjoyed it. and would love the help. thanks

message 2: by Julia (new)

Julia | 68 comments Can you please put some of the description in the title? It will help people to recognize your book if they know it.

message 3: by Bridget (new)

Bridget (oobridgetoo) | 172 comments You should add some details to the topic header. It will make it easier for someone to recognize your book. Was the personal trainer male or female? What made the old man eccentric? Was there any magic? What was the old man journeying for(gold, missing person, vacation, no idea)? Why are people after the old man?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry folks its my first time here. the personal trainer is male and has a girlfriend i California that is wheelchair bound. the old man is very wealthy and is eccentric in that when he wants something he throws money at it until he gets what he is looking for. i don't remember the reason he is being chased. I do remember that he was attacked by a former lover/girlfriend with a machete while they were in Africa, and the Trainer had to preform surgery on him while on the sailboat.

message 5: by Bridget (new)

Bridget (oobridgetoo) | 172 comments No worries. I apologize if my comments sounded rude. Darn text makes everything seem rude or sarcastic lol. It just makes it easier to search/find when detail is added to the topic line. Makes it easier for me to keep track of different potential reads as well.;) I at first thought your book sounded familiar, but I definitely don't know this one. Hopefully someone will though, it sounds very interesting. =)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Bridget wrote: "No worries. I apologize if my comments sounded rude. Darn text makes everything seem rude or sarcastic lol. It just makes it easier to search/find when detail is added to the topic line. Makes it e..."
NO WORRIES AT ALL. I APPRIECIATE THE DIRECTION ON HOW TO GET MORE PEOPLE TO POSSIBLY RESPOND.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37833 comments Mod
When did you read it?
Or when was it published?
Author female or male?
Cover?

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37833 comments Mod
OP's account deleted. Moving to NWNK.