Reese's Book Club x Hello Sunshine discussion

April 2019 > Ask Away

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hello (new)

Hello Sunshine | 58 comments Mod
Do you have a question or a thought about THE NIGHT TIGER you want to discuss? Post below to start a new conversation!

message 2: by Sandy (new)

Sandy West (sandywest) | 18 comments My library book just arrived. Or the audiobook version. Going to start listening Monday after my return to IL

message 3: by Sherral (new)

Sherral Love the hound-of-the-baskervilles feel to this book, and the Sherlock Holmes references. I wonder how much of this book was inspired by the classic?

message 4: by Carrie (new)

Carrie | 6 comments This book was hard to follow in the beginning but I think I caught on.

I know the 5 people of the virtues but not sure how they all fit together or what ties them.

I never really got the ah-ha moment at the end.

message 5: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Liko | 17 comments The ending leaves you wondering about the characters futures in regards to the 5 virtues. We know that Shin and Ji Lin are headed to Singapore. Ren will go as well if he takes the job with Dr. Rawlings. We know that was visible in the dreams. If Lydia is the 5th virtue, does she eventually go to Singapore as well? What is her outcome and is it ever revealed that she is connected to the poisonings?

message 6: by Mary Margaret (new)

Mary Margaret | 2 comments I think that this book would have a successful sequel. What would happen in the sequel if you could imagine it?

message 7: by Destinybloom (new)

Destinybloom | 1 comments I’m on page 184 and haven’t picked it up in few days. Just can’t seem to get into it. Nothing happening really. Where does it pick up?

message 8: by Leandra (new)

Leandra (leandramaura) The only thing that left me wondering a little was the ending. Did Ji Lin and Shin ever tell their parents about their marriage? They would have to at some point, mostly because I would think that Robert would come around again sometime asking for Ji's hand

message 9: by Jody (new)

Jody | 8 comments And who was the Night Tiger?? It’s the name of the book, so I was thinking there would be some big reveal about it, but there wasn’t...

message 10: by Moonkiszt (new)

Moonkiszt (moonkisztgmailcom) Not a very satisfying read for me. Too many questions not answered or answered in such a way that I don't get the answer. . . . .

message 11: by Moonkiszt (new)

Moonkiszt (moonkisztgmailcom) Ren repeatedly refers to his "cat sense". . .is he the tiger?

message 12: by Yadi (new)

Yadi | 29 comments I wondered the same

message 13: by Lesley (new)

Lesley Kay (bunzreads) | 5 comments How did both Lydia and Koh Beng take credit for what had happened?

message 14: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 16 comments What was the first ever Reese's Book Club book? As I want to start from the beginning

☕️Hélène⚜️ (timelessnreading) | 84 comments According to the website the first book was June 2017 by Gail Honeyman “Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine”.

message 16: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 16 comments ☕️Hélène⚜️ wrote: "According to the website the first book was June 2017 by Gail Honeyman “Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine”."

thank you so much for this, will start from there

☕️Hélène⚜️ (timelessnreading) | 84 comments Your welcome! And, welcome to the club!😊

message 18: by Sue (new)

Sue | 20 comments Helene - did you read Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine? I'd love to know how you liked it. (Once I got past ch. 6 I was glad I kept with it)

☕️Hélène⚜️ (timelessnreading) | 84 comments It’s on my to-do read. I have so many books to read. And, so many book club to read! I will eventually get to it! 🤗