What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > romantic book series about the members of an outdoors survival company in a small american town

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna | 1 comments I think i read this series around 2015.

The first book is about the boss of a new outdoors adventure survival company in a small town. At a bonfire he meets the heroine who has always lived in this town. For some reasen they have to flee into to woods. Luckily the hero is an instructor for outdoor survival training and they survive the next days in a cabin in the woods where they gradually fall in love.

The third book of the series is about two employees of the very same outdoor adventure company who fall in love with each other. The hero is a very serious guy who loves rules and order whereas the heroine loves to tease and taunt him. *Spoiler: The hero later finds out that the heroine's mother was a compulsive hoarder which led to an appearance in TV show of which she is very ashamed. This is also the reasen why the heroine avoids having any personal belongings and e.g. always uses the hero's coffee cup instead of buying one for herself.*

At one point during this series the heroines organise a fun pin-up-girl-style photoshoot to tease their men.

Thank you for your help!

message 2: by Kris (new)

message 3: by Amy*skye.rhyme (last edited Apr 14, 2019 05:24PM) (new)

Amy*skye.rhyme | 184 comments Anna wrote: "I think i read this series around 2015.

The first book is about the boss of a new outdoors adventure survival company in a small town. At a bonfire he meets the heroine who has always lived in thi..."

Is this the one you're looking for? Although, if you read it a few years ago, this probably isn't the right book.

Cyclone (Linear Tactical, #1) by Janie Crouch Cyclone by Janie Crouch
(Linear Tactical #1)

message 4: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jennytr) | 175 comments bump

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Cyclone (other topics)
Cyclone (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Nicole Helm (other topics)