Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 52K word action/adventure novella set in Thailand - Beta's Wanted

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin Gregory (RAGregory) | 3 comments Hi everybody!

I'm looking for 10-15 people who would be interested in providing honest beta level feedback on my action and adventure novella, provisionally entitled, Turning the Tide.

Set in nothern Thailand, it follows a group of hard drinking expatriates, who tire of petty police corruption and decide to do something about it, with disastrous consequences.

The work is just under 52,000 words long and I would appreciate comments back no later than one month after the document is sent.

The book does contain a fair bit of bad language and is written in British English, so if you don't like either of those things, then it's probably not for you.

That said, if Turning the Tide sounds like something you'd be interested in helping me with, then please let me know and we'll take it from there.

Many thanks in advance, for your help.

ROB GREGORY

message 2: by Olguta (new)

Olguta Iordache | 43 comments Hi, If you are still looking for a beta reader you can email me at olgasreadings@yahoo.com

message 3: by Robin (new)

Robin Gregory (RAGregory) | 3 comments Thank you, olguta. Yes, I am still looking, so I will send you a copy of the manuscript in PDF form to your email address, along with a few instructions. Many thanks for your help and I look forward to your comments. Best wishes, ROB