Mangaphilia discussion

양판소 주인공의 아내로 살아남기 1 [Yangpansu Juingong'eui Anero Sar'anamgi 1] (This Villainess Wants a Divorce! [Webtoon], Season 1)
Manhwa - Shoujo > Survive As The Hero's Wife - Ongoing

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dominique "Eerie" (last edited Oct 11, 2019 01:27AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dominique "Eerie" Sobieska (illiad) | 216 comments Mod
Image result for survive As The Hero's Wife

Title
Survive As The Hero's Wife
Yangpanso Ju-ingong-ui Anaelo Sal-anamgi
양판소 주인공의 아내로 살아남기

Written By
Nokki

Total Volumes (31 Chapters- Ongoing)

Original Run
2018 - Present

Is there an anime adaptation?
No.

Canaria is reincarnated as a minor villain of a popular cliché novel. Based on the novel, she is destined to be executed but can she prevent this from happening before it's too late?

양판소 주인공의 아내로 살아남기 1 (Survive As The Hero's Wife, Season 1) by Abin (아빈) 양판소 주인공의 아내로 살아남기 2 (Survive As The Hero's Wife, Season 2) by Abin (아빈)

Dominique "Eerie" Sobieska (illiad) | 216 comments Mod
Overall Rating: 10/10

I've been enjoying re-reading this little webtoon this past weekend since discovering it by chance at night. An isekai genre manhwa, following the ill-fated Canaria's new found reincarnation struggling with daily issues and hoping to keep her head.

The manhwa attracted me due to its simplicity, down to earth characters that aren't extra ordinary or incredibly smart, thy are just relatable. The plot is simple yet clever and mature, every segment well planned and not wasting the reader's time.= or giving them useless information. Te difference that is making me continue to read this due to the mature and age appropriate interactions between the characters.

What makes it funny is Canaria's complete oblivious state of how Caesar fells for her, vice versa.

Do I recommend it:
Related image
I definitily recommend this manhwa, but be warned, its still releasing chapters!!!