Historical Romance Book Club discussion

I Kissed an Earl (Pennyroyal Green, #4)
This topic is about I Kissed an Earl
Gaol/Buddy Reads & Challenges > BR - I Kissed An Earl

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanna Loves Reading, Bluestocking of HR novels (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joanna Loves Reading (joannalovesreading) | 3737 comments Mod
Buddy Read for:

I Kissed an Earl (Pennyroyal Green, #4) by Julie Anne Long

I Kissed an Earl by Julie Anne Long

Synopsis: (view spoiler)

Starting on or about April 15!

Sam (AMNReader) | 527 comments Mod
I just finished this, and I want to read it again. ;)

message 3: by Joanna Loves Reading, Bluestocking of HR novels (new) - rated it 5 stars

I am looking forward to rereading too Darbella!

Where are you at in the series Sam? Glad you enjoyed it!

Joanna Loves Reading wrote: "I am looking forward to rereading too Darbella!

Where are you at in the series Sam? Glad you enjoyed it!"

Just finished this one. I can never quite time these right.

Joanna- are you listening to Dreamhunter. It's wild.

Lisa - (Aussie Girl) | 286 comments I loved this one. It was my favourite Pennyroyal Green book. Hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I did.

message 6: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 345 comments Just from what I read of her in the previous book I have a feeling Violet's story may be a favorite! Trying to clear my reading out before the 15th.

message 7: by Joanna Loves Reading, Bluestocking of HR novels (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam (AMNReader) wrote: "Joanna Loves Reading wrote: "I am looking forward to rereading too Darbella!

Where are you at in the series Sam? Glad you enjoyed it!"

Just finished this one. I can never quite time these right.
..."

Not yet! But should be soon. Have less than two hours left in the BOTM read.

Darbella wrote: "Sam and Lisa, since you guys have finished the book already one of things I vividly remember about this book is....[spoilers removed] What are you guys thoughts on her?"

(view spoiler)

message 9: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 345 comments I'll be starting by Friday this week! I am so chomping at the bit for this one!

message 10: by Joanna Loves Reading, Bluestocking of HR novels (new) - rated it 5 stars

I am behind on other reads, so I am starting later too, probably Friday.

Darbella wrote: "Finished! Could not help myself I really loved this one. Will contain myself and just comment on the beginning chapters as others catch up.
Chapter one thoughts: Pig and Thistle is mentioned, but i..."

i don't blame you. This one is such a delight. Love your observations.

Darbella wrote: "My chapters two and three

Jonathan: I really liked how the author gives the readers a taste of the sibling relationship Violet and Jonathan have. [spoilers removed]Ahhhhh....siblings."

Yes! They delight me. So far, I've enjoyed the Redmond books slightly more.

message 13: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 345 comments Darbella wrote: "My chapters two and three

Jonathan: I really liked how the author gives the readers a taste of the sibling relationship Violet and Jonathan have. [spoilers removed]Ahhhhh....siblings."

Oh you're killing me! I have other reading to do this week, but I am so jealous that you've started, enjoyed, and finished this already! I'm averting my eyes and holding myself back from the spoilers.

I can't wait to read. It's looking more and more like Monday maybe.

message 14: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 345 comments I'm so sorry I'm missing this. Not reading any comments yet. I can't get to this book for at least another week. Hopefully I'll have it done before we start the next one! This is one of my series challenges this year. I'm determined. Don't give up on me.

Audio is all I've had time for this month.

message 15: by Joanna Loves Reading, Bluestocking of HR novels (last edited Apr 30, 2019 05:23AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shannon wrote: "I'm so sorry I'm missing this. Not reading any comments yet. I can't get to this book for at least another week. Hopefully I'll have it done before we start the next one! This is one of my series c..."

I think this one hit at the wrong time for a few of us. I haven’t started and am barely getting any reading done at the moment. Almost entirely Audio what I am. I wish this series was in audio. Let me know when you’re ready and hopefully I will be too and we can read together.

message 16: by Joanna Loves Reading, Bluestocking of HR novels (new) - rated it 5 stars

I am going to try to get to this by the end of May. Is everyone anxious to get started on the fifth book?

message 17: by Joanna Loves Reading, Bluestocking of HR novels (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hi, does someone want to start the thread for the next book? Maybe we can pick back up the middle of the month? I can feature it in the newsletter, which will be sent out tomorrow. Come July I will have more time, but this and the last couple have been very busy for me.

message 18: by Zoë (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoë Wernick (travelswithzoe) | 5 comments Bummed I missed this by a few months! This is one of my all time favorite books. We actually reviewed it in our podcast too!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

I Kissed an Earl (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Julie Anne Long (other topics)