Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Add Crossing Points

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M. (last edited Apr 07, 2019 04:01PM) (new)

M. Long | 2 comments Crossing Points: The Saga of Ben Cole: Book 1

This book has been linked to the wrong author. It is mine and is the only title I have written. Here is the info.

* Title: Crossing Points (The Saga of Ben Cole: Book One)
* Author(s) name(s): Michael Willison Long
* ISBN (or ASIN): 978-0-578-48649-9
* Publisher: Willison Publishing
* Publication date: March 2019
* Format: eBook (Kindle and Nook) and Print (Amazon and B&N)
* Description
For Ben Cole, adventure is second nature. He has been sent all over the world observing its inhabitants at their best and their worst through a lens, but this time the trip is not his choice… or his world.

Ben and his brother Alex survive where they should have perished only to be thrown into the middle of a terrible war that has nothing to do with them. The struggle between good and evil is not unique to Earth.

The crossing changes them both. They must learn to control their new-found power and fragile minds.

But before they can find a Way home, they must find each other.

Sides must be chosen, but sometimes the right side is not always as clear as it first seems.

And among it all, love can be found.

Cross with us into Sira, a land of fierce creatures, wild magics, and daring adventure.

* Page count: 415
* Link to book page which includes the cover: https://sagaofbencole.com/

thank you!

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13000 comments Michael, the book imported from Amazon under the name it had in its database at that time, so it landed on the default profile for "Michael Long." I have put in the middle name so it is now on its own profile.
I added the paperback edition so it will not import on its own. ASIN is used for Kindle and ISBNs are for physical books and non-Amazon ebooks.
You can click below to claim your profile. Since your author name and user profile are two different names, you may want to ask Support to merge them.
https://www.goodreads.com/author/conf...

message 3: by M. (new)

M. Long | 2 comments thank you Emily!