2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Murder in Murray Hill (Gaslight Mystery, #16)
This topic is about Murder in Murray Hill
Murder in Murray Hill > Question J

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7591 comments Mod
Frank and Sarah have lots of considerations in merging their lives. What do you see as their greatest challenges? Do you think they’ll take Mrs. Ellsworth’s house recommendations?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I think their greatest challenge will be trying to begin a new marriage with all those other people living with them. It wouldn't surprise me that the big house on the corner, which will keep them close to Mrs Ellsworth, will be their new home. I expect she will frequently appear in the forthcoming stories, as well.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7591 comments Mod
Mrs. Ellsworth is as big a part of Catherine & Maeve’s lives as Frank’s mother is to Brian. She has to remain a part of it so that house is a done deal.

You’re right about the newlyweds having a LOT of people in their household to begin their new life. Fortunately, Frank has already established a relationship with Maeve and Catherine, as well as Sarah with Brian. Frank’s mother will need to find her way with Mrs. Ellsworth and the girls.

It will be interesting!

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments It is definitely going to be a challenge finding alone time with all the people in the house. Hopefully, it will be big enough.

I hope they do take the house in the neighbourhood; it wouldn't be the same without Mrs. Ellsworth dropping by.