2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Murder in Murray Hill (Gaslight Mystery, #16)
This topic is about Murder in Murray Hill
Murder in Murray Hill > Question G

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7625 comments Mod
When they find Rose, she’s also unwilling to be forthcoming with her family about what happened. Did you expect her to react this way? At any time during the story, did you suspect her of killing Milo?

Phrynne | 602 comments I assumed she was ashamed to tell her family but then she ran home to them!!! And yes she was my number one suspect after Sarah found there was just a bolt on the cage.

message 3: by Jonetta (last edited Apr 20, 2019 08:09AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Her sister-in-law was just wonderful and I think Rose felt comfortable enough to at least rejoin them. I was glad when she finally let her help.

I suspected Rose up until she said she needed to see Grace and I figured she was going to tell her she didn’t do it.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments For whatever reason, I did not suspect Rose. I always thought that a male killed Milo.

Robin (robinmy) | 1214 comments Just like Phrynne, I thought she might be the killer when we learned that her cage in the cellar was easy to unbolt. I'm not sure when I changed my mind and thought it was Joanna.

Another great red herring 😍

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Rose was lucky in that she felt able to return home. I think she knew Franchesca would welcome her back wholeheartedly.

I only began to suspect her when Grace spoke to Sarah and said to tell Rose she didn't remember. This was very short-lived though.