Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Please add Titlepalooza Vol. 1

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alison (new)

Alison Parker | 1 comments Hi, hope I'm doing this right. I'd like you to add a book I wrote to the database!

* Title : Titlepalooza Vol. 1: 200 Title Prompts to Help Screenwriters Brainstorm Movie Ideas!
* Author(s) name(s): Alison Parker
* ISBN (or ASIN): 978-1-9995305-0-1
* Publisher: Alison Parker
* Publication date: March 20, 2019
* Format: Paperback
* Description: Titlepalooza Vol. 1 is a collection of 200+ fake movie titles to help screenwriters brainstorm ideas for their next script. Writers are challenged to come up with story ideas to match each title in the book, thereby honing their logline skills simultaneously! A logline is a one or two sentence summary of a story idea, and writing loglines is a great exercise for screenwriters. Just flip through the pages, pick a title, then imagine what sort of movie would have that title. This method of brainstorming is proven to work and the results will amaze you! Titlepalooza Vol. 1 will inspire you to write a screenplay that captures the attention of managers, agents, producers, and actors. Your next screenplay idea is in this book!
* Page count: 107
* Link to book page which includes the cover on a NON-BOOKSELLER site: http://www.titlepalooza.com

Thanks!

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13206 comments Marking as done