Play Book Tag discussion

Footnotes > What are bee books?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by NancyJ (last edited Apr 07, 2019 10:27AM) (new)

NancyJ (nancyjjj) | 5025 comments I came across a tag I never noticed before, called "bee books." There are 462 of them, and only a few have anything to do with bees. Many of the titles would be familiar to people in this group. Mostly contemporary, book-club type books. Does anyone know if this refers to something specific?

https://www.goodreads.com/shelf/show/...

message 2: by Jgrace (new)

Jgrace | 2763 comments It might be someone's personal shelf. There are 2444 books on a shelf called Jgrace.

message 3: by NancyJ (last edited Apr 07, 2019 12:05PM) (new)

NancyJ (nancyjjj) | 5025 comments Wow jgrace! That's a lot of books. Out of curiousity, how do you use that shelf?

I think I figured it out. There are a lot of books that have 6 tags of each book, so I figured it must be a book club. I found a goodreads group called busy bees, and the least common books on the bee book shelf are also on their group bookshelf.

message 4: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 6348 comments It's got to be a book club or other group using it to track books read and liked. The selections on it really fit that too.

message 5: by Jgrace (new)

Jgrace | 2763 comments NancyJ wrote: "Wow jgrace! That's a lot of books. Out of curiousity, how do you use that shelf?

I think I figured it out. There are a lot of books that have 6 tags of each book, so I figured it must be a book c..."

You know, I don't think I use it for anything much on GoodReads. It's something I did on the shelfari site before it crashed. That's where I began with Play Book Tag. Tagging books with my name helped me sort reads for the monthly tag. Now it's just became one of my book rituals. ;)