Horror Aficionados discussion

Off Topic > The zombie apocalypse cometh

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex (asato) Scary! With these drug-resistant fungi (Candida Auris) and other microbes coming out of nowhere--like the "Black Lagoon".

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/06/he...

message 2: by Laurie (new)

Laurie   (barklesswagmore) | 1471 comments It’s going to be one of these superbugs that takes us all out and mankind deserves it. The animals will be able to live in peace and the environment will recover from our scourge and I’m pretty ok with that.

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 2253 comments Bark (2 Dumb 2 Read Blurbs) wrote: "It’s going to be one of these superbugs that takes us all out and mankind deserves it. The animals will be able to live in peace and the environment will recover from our scourge and I’m pretty ok ..."

Hell yes!! Power to the animals!!

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 2253 comments Bloody hell! I couldn’t finish reading that!! Sounds like bed bugs from hell !!

message 5: by Laurie (new)

Laurie   (barklesswagmore) | 1471 comments Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ wrote: "Bloody hell! I couldn’t finish reading that!! Sounds like bed bugs from hell !!"

hahaha!

message 7: by Erin (new)

Erin (ems84) | 6740 comments Bark (2 Dumb 2 Read Blurbs) wrote: "It’s going to be one of these superbugs that takes us all out and mankind deserves it. The animals will be able to live in peace and the environment will recover from our scourge and I’m pretty ok ..."

I have the same feelings.