What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA fiction, kinda romace, protagonist named Violet, relationship btw 2 teens, emotional rollercoaster

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laurel (new)

Laurel | 1 comments I read this book probably around 2013/2014, but it may of been a bit earlier or later. It is the story of a relationship between two teens, and I believe the female protagonist's name was Violet. I think it was written in first person POV, switching between the main characters POV. I don't remember much of the plot, but at the end of the book it is revealed that the parents of one of the protagonists murdered the parents of the other protagonist when the characters were children, possibly over a break-in to find drug money. This sends the female lead into a downward spiral and she basically runs away from the male lead, and the book ends with her high on drugs in her ex-boyfriend's car. The book ends on a cliffhanger, we never know what happens to the main characters. I think it was a standalone novel, but if it was part of a series, there was no character crossover. I can't remember much of the plot, but that book was an emotional rollercoaster for me, and I have not been able to forget it all these years later.

message 2: by SamSpayedPI (last edited Apr 07, 2019 05:52AM) (new)