Supernatural Fiction Readers discussion

Miscellaneous > Looking for friends!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janna (new)

Janna Xo | 4 comments Hello, I’m Janna! I’m looking for people to connect with that share my love of books and good humor. Tell me about yourself! 😊

message 2: by Deb (new)

Deb Atwood | 272 comments Hi Janna,
It's nice to meet you. Welcome to Supernatural Fiction Readers!

I see from your profile that you like having a romantic angle to the paranormal books you read and that you're interested in series. You might like the Harrison Investigation series by Heather Graham. For standalone ghost novels with a romantic bent, I recommend Tribute and Black Rose, both by Nora Roberts.

message 3: by Werner (new)

Werner | 1793 comments Janna, if you're new to the group (and since I see that you just joined Goodreads back in December, I'm guessing you'd have to be relatively new!), you might want to introduce yourself on this thread: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... . That's the best venue for meeting people in this group.

Glad to see that you're a fan of the Twilight Saga and The Host! I'm not ordinarily a big fan of paranormal romance as such; but we share a liking for Stephanie Meyer's work.

message 4: by Janna (new)

Janna Xo | 4 comments Hi Werner! Thanks for the info!
Yes I love Twilight! It was really Stephanie’s writing that made me fall in love with the story and the characters. She is very good! I wish she would come out with more.

message 5: by Werner (new)

Werner | 1793 comments Janna wrote: "Hi Werner! Thanks for the info!
Yes I love Twilight! It was really Stephanie’s writing that made me fall in love with the story and the characters. She is very good! I wish she would come out with more."

Well, she has three more books in the Twilight Saga series that I see you haven't added to your bookshelves --though maybe you just haven't gotten around to doing that yet? (In my first few months on Goodreads, it took me awhile to get all of the books I'd read previously added.) Her latest series opener is The Chemist (which is on my to-read shelf); it isn't supernatural or paranormal fiction, but I understand that it does have a romantic component.