Play Book Tag discussion

Defending Jacob
This topic is about Defending Jacob
Footnotes > Defending Jacob Movie

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy | 8518 comments Forgot to mention, friends, all the hubbub where I live. Did I tell you that they are filming for the movie Defending Jacob in my neighborhood, and in the woods behind my house? Its takes place in the Cold Springs woods in Newton, MA. They are using a house one street over, and there are no parking signs everywhere for the next four days. There is a wooded path that runs through a large part of Newton, and lots of houses rest on its course. I was just there today, heading to the large dog park. There are lots of folks passing through, the elementary school is connected to it too. Everyone in the neighborhood and the dog park is talking about it. "Hey are you going to try to watch the filming?" Its happening here guys, well fictionally it happened here. Its a lot of fun. . Except that its dark and serious. I think the movie should be really good.

message 2: by Booknblues (new)

Booknblues | 5761 comments I'm pretty sure I read this, but I'm not finding it in my read books. Maybe it is just similiar to something I read.

Amy, it is pretty cool that the filming is being done in your neighbor hood.

message 3: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy | 8518 comments It’s an older book and I read it Late. It was before my shelfari and good reads time for sure!

Ellen | 2134 comments I enjoyed the book quite a bit. I see the movie will star Chris Evans which is very nice.

message 5: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (joabroda1) | 7468 comments Amy-we will see you and your dog as "extras"?

message 6: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy | 8518 comments Well, I won’t be playing the murder victim... Actually if I were around I’d kind of like to see the filming. I also fear they have picked three really bad days for weather! It’s not our finest upcoming. Today is the most gorgeous sunny day you can imagine. This portion of the day I’m at to flag football games in the bright sunshine.