Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Looking for friends!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janna (new)

Janna Xo | 9 comments Hello! I’m Janna and I’m looking for friends I can share my love of books with and also just chat with!
Tell me about yourself below! 😊

message 2: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Ziegler (waternellen) | 16 comments I am a lady who is a mom and grandma (age 65). I am currently reading Jennifer Ashley's Shifter series. I am trying to read them in order because after reading the first two, I realized that the characters appear often in all the books so I felt it was a good way to be introduced to all of them. This is a great series if you like Paranormal series about people who shift into Lion, tigers and bears, Oh MY!! (and wolves and fairies and even hobgoblins!) They take place in modern times and in the United States. I highly recommend this very interesting series if you are a paranormal romance lover!

message 3: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 407 comments Hi I’m Jenn, I’m 41 married 20 years with 2 kids and 4 pets. I’m a member of Defenders of Wildlife and my daughter and I volunteer at an animal rescue. I love paranormal books: shifters are my favorites, mainly wolves and big cats but I’ve read all kinds. I like humor in my books so I’m a big fan of Shelley Laurenston and Kerrelyn Sparks. I also love haunted house stories, YA fantasy, murder mysteries and satires. Eventually when I retire from my job I want to be able to open my own animal rescue for unwanted pets.

message 4: by Janna (new)

Janna Xo | 9 comments Hi Jenn! Your life sounds fantastic! I love that you help animals! 😊 I have two weenie dogs and two lazy cats myself!

message 5: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 407 comments Hi:), thanks! It gets a little hectic sometimes but my pets are my best friends. I just love animals and I’m happiest when with them. Aww! your babies sound adorable:) I have 2 cats: one is 19 years old and she likes to scream for her food lol and my other kitty is 6 and he’s very talkative and cuddly and loves to purr everywhere lol! My dogs are shepherd/lab mix who has my birthday and has K-9 epilepsy and he’s my boy:) he’s 7 and my other dog is a lab/pit mix who has a lot to say! She’s 5. All are rescues and I love them to pieces.