Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Regent's Daughter (Aurora Chronicles, #2)
This topic is about The Regent's Daughter
Adding New Books > Add Another Book

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kara Wilson | 10 comments One of the admin here replied earlier for another book and fixed everything. Unfortunately, it wasn't the only one. :)

Per my publisher's request, I have split my original series of two books into FOUR.

I am attempting to create goodreads sheets for each of the four new books but accidentally didn't input my author name correctly on this particular book.

Could someone help me straighten everything out?

Kara

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 16304 comments I am not sure what you are asking, but I corrected the author name to what is on the cover.

Kara Wilson | 10 comments Hi Scott!

The book is still not showing up on my profile. I apologize if I didn't explain it well enough.

I see you added it as another edition of the others that are entitled "The Regent's Daughter." How do I make this newest edition come up as the default version?

Thanks for all your help!

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13000 comments I added it to Kara D. instead of K.D. because that's where the others are. All the books with the same title need to be under the same umbrella record.
Here is how to choose the default edition.
https://www.goodreads.com/help/show/3...

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13000 comments I just saw that you mentioned you have changed the series for the publisher. What should the order be?

Kara Wilson | 10 comments Ok! I followed the link and that solved everything. Thank you Scott & Emily! Sorry for the misunderstandings~