What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Bookishly Ever After (Ever After, #1)
This topic is about Bookishly Ever After
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Young Adult Romance - about a flute player/bookworm who likes the hot jock and the cute clarinet player. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Riley | 2 comments SPOILERS AHEAD I BELIEVE
Main character - girl, likes to read, in marching band
Love interests
- clarinet player, has crush on her, she thinks his with some other annoying girl so believes she has no chance
- hot jock, friends say she has no chance and turns out she doesn’t like him in the end anyway
Plot - they definetely volunteer at a summer camp main character falls in mud, her campers love her, she kisses hot jock and hates it, ends up kissing clarinet at hay ride set up or something like that and they end up together
The last scene of the book is her reading at lunch and telling her boyfriend to wait until she finishes the chapter to talk to her.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33236 comments Mod
Riley, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

What sport does the jock play?

Can we eliminate Band Geek Love by Josie Bloss?

Tips for posting a book request - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Riley | 2 comments I don’t know what you said that made me think of it but the book is called “Bookishly Ever After” by Isabel Bandeira

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33236 comments Mod
Great. Glad you found your book, Riley. Here's the link - Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira.