YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Killer Instinct (The Naturals, #2)
This topic is about Killer Instinct
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > The Naturals series, starting with Killer Instinct, by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - beginning April 9th, 2019

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jennifer | 3551 comments Book 2 Description: Seventeen-year-old Cassie Hobbes has a gift for profiling people. Her talent has landed her a spot in an elite FBI program for teens with innate crime-solving abilities, and into some harrowing situations. After barely escaping a confrontation with an unbalanced killer obsessed with her mother’s murder, Cassie hopes she and the rest of the team can stick to solving cold cases from a distance.

But when victims of a brutal new serial killer start turning up, the Naturals are pulled into an active case that strikes too close to home: the killer is a perfect copycat of Dean’s incarcerated father—a man he’d do anything to forget. Forced deeper into a murderer’s psyche than ever before, will the Naturals be able to outsmart the enigmatic killer’s brutal mind games before this copycat twists them into his web for good?

With her trademark wit, brilliant plotting, and twists that no one will see coming, Jennifer Lynn Barnes will keep readers on the edge of their seats (and looking over their shoulders) as they race through the pages of this thrilling novel.

Jennifer | 3551 comments Oh man, Erin, this is another good one!

Ch 12 (24%) - (view spoiler)
Ch 24 (50%) - (view spoiler)
Ch 37 (75%) - OMG! (view spoiler)
Finished - (view spoiler)

Erin (sweeterin) | 9 comments You finished already? 😲 I barely started ..lol my birthday was on Tuesday and my boyfriend has been on vacation . I just opened the book back up. I will probably finish it tonight.
Glad to hear you like it. 😀

Jennifer wrote: "Oh man, Erin, this is another good one!

Jennifer | 3551 comments Yeah, I whipped right through it last night; couldn't sleep until I finished it. LOL.

Take your time.

Erin (sweeterin) | 9 comments Done ! 😀
I enjoyed it as well.
(view spoiler)
On to the next book Jennifer ? I already have it downloaded 📖

Jennifer | 3551 comments Great! I've got mine too, let's go.

Erin (sweeterin) | 9 comments Started book 3. Its my book of the night.
(view spoiler)

Jennifer | 3551 comments All In (The Naturals, #3) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Ch 17 (26%) - (view spoiler)
Ch 36 (56%) - (view spoiler)

Erin (sweeterin) | 9 comments Ch 47 (73%) (view spoiler)

message 10: by Erin (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erin (sweeterin) | 9 comments The End.... (view spoiler)

Jennifer | 3551 comments All In (The Naturals, #3) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Ch 49 (76%) - (view spoiler)
Finished - (view spoiler)

Jennifer | 3551 comments Erin, are you ready for book 4?

message 13: by Erin (last edited May 07, 2019 09:41PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erin (sweeterin) | 9 comments I will be by mid next week. I have a bunch of kindle books I want to read before my subscription ends on the 22nd. I dont use it enough to keep paying almost 10 bucks a month.
Start with out me if you want 😀

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

All In (other topics)