Polls for Our Souls discussion

Book Chat > book recs ??

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

『 jaelyn ♛』 (virtuscraps) | 42 comments hello :)

im in dire need of some really good book recommendations please ,,,,, ill take any genre and author,,,, if you want to look at my tastes, just look at my faves shelf :) rec your fave books if you want !!! my tbr needs some love lmao

thank youuuu !!

message 2: by J.J. (new)

J.J. | 41 comments Mistborn trilogy by Brandon Sanderson, Skyward by same author.
I can name many more but I'll let the others rec some for you too.

『 jaelyn ♛』 (virtuscraps) | 42 comments J.J. wrote: "Mistborn trilogy by Brandon Sanderson, Skyward by same author.
I can name many more but I'll let the others rec some for you too."

ahhhh ive been wanting to read brandon sanderson for such a long time,,, idk why hes not on my tbr already but ill put it on right now!!! thank youuu xx

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Here are some books that you might like!!!

The Ruins of Gorlan There are so many books in this awesome series!!
Airman
The False Prince This is a trilogy.
The Outcasts This is a series.
A Touch of Gold
Resistance
The Prisoner of Cell 25 This is a series.
Finding Zasha Kind of a series.
Into the Killing Seas
A Dog's Life: The Autobiography of a Stray
The Abandoned
The Scourge

These are just some, feel free to browse my shelves if you want-if you can, my settings were weird.

Happy reading! I hope some of these interest you!!!

『 jaelyn ♛』 (virtuscraps) | 42 comments Anna wrote: "Here are some books that you might like!!!

The Ruins of Gorlan There are so many books in this awesome series!!
Airman
The False Prince This is a trilog..."

ooohhhh im def going to add some of these to my tbr !!! thanks so much :)))

『 jaelyn ♛』 (virtuscraps) | 42 comments Audrey wrote: "Brandon Sanderson’s YA books:
The Rithmatist
Skyward
Steelheart, Firefight, Calamity
[book:Alcatraz Versus the Evil L..."

thank you !!!! adding to my tbrrrrrrr

message 9: by Keira (new)

Keira (keiram03) | 75 comments A very large expanse of sea is a really great book !

『 jaelyn ♛』 (virtuscraps) | 42 comments Keira wrote: "A very large expanse of sea is a really great book !"

thank you !! :) xxxx

message 11: by Melliott (new)

Melliott (goodreadscommelliott) | 420 comments A Heart In A Body in the World, by Deb Caletti, is really moving, well written, makes you laugh and cry. She just won a Printz Honor for it.

Little White Lies, by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, is big fun, suspenseful, well plotted.

Seanan McGuire's series that begins with Every Heart A Doorway is fantastic. There are four books; but they are all short (barely more than novellas), so are easy but captivating fantasy reads.

message 12: by Dilanya (new)

Dilanya My favsssss -

1. Shatter Me series
2. The Host
3. All in Pieces
4. Vampire diaries series
3. The Da Vinci Code AND ALL OTHER Dan Brown BOOKSSS

message 13: by Christine (new)

Christine | 14 comments Based off your shelves I think you'd like
The Archived
Shadow and Bone
and Seven Tears at High Tide because you like a lot of M/M romance

『 jaelyn ♛』 (virtuscraps) | 42 comments Melliott wrote: "A Heart In A Body in the World, by Deb Caletti, is really moving, well written, makes you laugh and cry. She just won a Printz Honor for it.

Little White Lies, by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, is big fun,..."

oooo will def check those out !!! thank youuu :)

message 15: by 〰️Beth〰️ (new)

〰️Beth〰️ (x1f4a0bethx1f4a0) There are so many Jaelyn...a few that might not be listed yet
The Braintrust A Harmony of Enemies (The Braintrust, #1) by Marc Stiegler three in the series so far about three very different and strong female characters
Binti (Binti, #1) by Nnedi Okorafor also three book series
The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo this is by Elizabeth Acevedo she is a slam poet so the story in verse is great to read but if you can listen to her audio it is even better.
Death Becomes Her (The Kurtherian Gambit, #1) by Michael Anderle this is the start of The Kuthurian Gambit Series. It is a long series and has many series that branched off. This book takes a non nonsense government employee and she gets turned into a vampire. I never read paranormal before this. It is a different take on the whole vampire/werewolves thing and eventually there is space travel to defend earth. You don’t have to read the original series to pick up any of the Age of a Magic books if you prefer magic. They have a web page that shows how all the series fit together and you can pick and choose from there. Michael Anderle also has an urban fantasy series that is terrific and not related to the other books. Best part if you have kindle unlimited I think every book he and his team have are all free to KU subscribers....that is probably up to over 200 books now.

I could add more but it looks like others added some great books.
💖📚Happy Reading📚💖
Beth

『 jaelyn ♛』 (virtuscraps) | 42 comments 〰️Beth〰️ wrote: "There are so many Jaelyn...a few that might not be listed yet
The Braintrust A Harmony of Enemies (The Braintrust, #1) by Marc Stiegler three in the series so far about three very different and strong female chara..."

thank you so much!! :)