What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > book about blind girl

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marichat (new)

Marichat | 2 comments I am sorry I can't remember much because I read this book like 4 years ago. I just remember that it meant a lot to me. The book was from the perspective of a blind girl who went to a blind people school. I think it was during the 20th or 19th century (i honestly don't remember the time frame). I remember that there was another blind girl at the school, who attempted to leave the main character outside in a park during a storm because she didn't like the main character. I also vaguely remember, the main character's parents dropping her at her college dorm, and after they left, she had trouble finding her room again or something like that. Please help me find this book. It used to mean so much to me. Thank you!

message 3: by Marichat (new)

Marichat | 2 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "Mary Ingalls on Her Own?

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall: The Diary of Bess Brennan?"

i think the first one is it! I will read it and update. If it is the book I was looking for i will be so happy! thank you so much

message 4: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15709 comments You're welcome! Fingers crossed it's the right one. :)

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Marichat ~~
Was Mary Ingalls On Her Own your book? Please let us one way or the other.....We CRAVE closure!
If it is your book, we will shelve it and mark the thread as Solved.
If it is not your book, we will continue looking.

Also ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 196 from six months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."

message 6: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15709 comments Still out there, Marichat?