Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Authors > Looking for beta readers for 72K historical fiction novel

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Webb | 1 comments Would anyone be interested in reading my debut novel, A Thousand Mothers? Here is the blurb:

A Thousand Mothers
Helene knew the chances of a baby surviving in the camp were slim but made a promise to protect her at any cost.

In December 1942, the Nazis deported Perl Kaczlowicz from the Plonsk ghetto and sent her to Ravensbruk, the infamous women only Nazi concentration camp. She said goodbye to her husband that fateful morning not knowing she was expecting their first child or she would never see him again.

At the camp she meets Helene Dvorak and other extraordinary women who risk their lives to save her and her baby from the brutality and horrors surrounding them. Each day is a constant battle just to survive and when the unthinkable happens, the women bond together to form friendships and lasting ties that endure long after liberation.

From the hell of Ravensbruck to Montreal and Savanah, A Thousand Mothers tells the story of the unbreakable spirit of women and the astounding power of love.

Please let me know if you’re interested or would like more information.

Thank you!

message 2: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine (sunnyetalhotmailcom) | 19 comments Is this a true story?

message 3: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 298 comments Mod
Do you have an excerpt available?

message 4: by Serena Louise (new)

Serena Louise (icelanna) | 2 comments I would love to read this! I have a domestic noir novel if you'd like to swap! If you're interested you can reach me on
missserenalouise@hotmail.co.uk
I provide in line comments and track changes if needed and have beta read for years. Let me know! 😊