What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Possible thriller/horror: prologue girl gets buried alive by boy classmate

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Haley (new)

Haley Hansberry | 12 comments This was a book I skimmed that my mom was reading about 15-18 years ago. The prologue was set in the past(I think the 70s). It was a teenage girl who was overweight and insecure. A classmate (a boy) invites on her on a walk and they end up in woods. There we find out he buried cats before and starved them and watched how long it took them to die. He pushes the girl into her own hole or encasement, and the prologue ends. She ends up living, but thats all I know. I had only read the prologue, but now as an adult, I keep thinking of this book, and wish I knew what it was called.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Haley ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 196 from six months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."

message 3: by Haley (new)

Haley Hansberry | 12 comments Thank you Kate!

Bump!

message 4: by Ann (new)

message 5: by Gillian (new)

Gillian Wiseman (gillianwiseman) | 146 comments You might also browse this list: https://www.goodreads.com/book/simila...