Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > error with author name and need separating

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Myles (new)

Myles Byrne-Dunhill | 16 comments I accidentally hit something and changed an edition of this book to author L https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4....
Also how can i separate all of these editions?

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 16361 comments Fixed the name.
The editions of the book are properly combined and cannot be separated. I don't know why you would want to.

message 3: by Myles (new)

Myles Byrne-Dunhill | 16 comments I would like all of my books separated because I keep making errors with all of the alternate editions and it would be easy for me to keep track of if they were separate until i finish my edits then i'll combine them.

message 4: by Scott (new)

Scott | 16361 comments What kind of editing are you doing? What kind of errors (other than typos)?

message 5: by Myles (last edited Apr 05, 2019 05:59PM) (new)

Myles Byrne-Dunhill | 16 comments making sure i have the right publication dates and accurate descriptions for each edition, etc.

message 6: by Bernie (new)

Bernie Morris (berniem) | 10 comments Looking for repetitions, unrealistic situations and , basically, anything that will jar with the reader

message 7: by Scott (new)

Scott | 16361 comments Myles wrote: "making sure i have the right publication dates and accurate descriptions for each edition, etc."

Just be sure you are looking at the correct ASIN edition. Or post corrections here and librarians can do it.

message 8: by Scott (new)

Scott | 16361 comments Bernie wrote: "Looking for repetitions, unrealistic situations and , basically, anything that will jar with the reader"

What?