Loosely Bound Book Club discussion

A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers, #1)
This topic is about A Curse So Dark and Lonely
A Curse So Dark and Lonely > Chapters 50-Epilogue

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dylan (dylanthereader5) | 67 comments Mod
This topic is for spoiler talk for chapters 50-Epilogue ONLY. Don't read the comments unless you've read all the chapters or else you will be spoiled.

Also, DO NOT post about events that happen after these chapters. You will have two warnings, if it happens a third time, you're out of the group.

Ioana (userioana) | 4 comments Ahh I can't believe Grey was the rightful heir! I wish he didn't run away although I guess it 's understandable. What I don't understand is who would have tried to kill him for being the heir if he had the protection of Rhen? Maybe I just don't fully get this part yet.
On a lighter note, I liked how the question of love Harper's part wasn't resolved by the end of the book, how Grey had his moment to shine. Now it makes sense how well he was written, he played an important part after all!
On another lighter note, I loved the chapters written from the monster's perspective lol.

Heather (loveinthelibrary) I didn't really get the ending - I don't understand, based on how the relationships between Grey, Rhen and Harper were portrayed in the rest of the book, how he could just hide away and not want to return. Did he even know if the curse was broken when he left with Lilith? Though I get needing some sort of unresolved conundrum present to help entice a sequel - I just can't understand him not wanting to face Rhen/Harper.