What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Teen/YA mystery novel, about a girl who is home alone who receives a mysterious phone call from a boy (I think calling from a payphone) who confesses to having killed his prom date.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sherkhan (new)

Sherkhan | 1 comments Hello, my first time posting here as I am desperate to remember the title of a book I read the first chapter from back around 2005.

From the description I remember, it’s about a girl who is home alone who receives a mysterious phone call from a boy (I think calling from a payphone) who confesses to having killed his prom date. I believe he killed her because she didn’t want to go with him, anyways this boy who is basically a total stranger calls her to breakdown and confess but it just starts getting stranger. She phones police who attempt to trace the call but this is all I can remember. Please if this helps at all I’ve been googling every description and synopsis and can’t find it

message 2: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (andforamoment) | 302 comments Wolf Rider That's a boy getting a call though about another boy having killed a girl

Are You in the House Alone?