Because we love books discussion

Games > Which character can kill this one?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 121 comments Mod
This game is simple but you will need to use your creativity! The only objective is answer to the title question... 

Which character can kill this one?

And how.

In other words you will need to choose a character that, in your opinion, would can kill the character that killed the penultimate one. And you also have to explain how this character would do it! Use your creativity! ;)

message 2: by Katherine (new)

I will start!

Which character can kill Tris (Divergent character)?

message 3: by Jessica (last edited Apr 13, 2019 12:38AM) (new)

Jessica (Read book. Repeat) (jessicarhiannon) | 123 comments Mod
Katniss (Hunger games)

Katniss feels stronger than Tris in mind and body. She goes through so much, but she keeps going because she HAS to. If she stops, she'll die. Where Tris does tend to be more emotional. Katniss has skills that she has developed over the length of her entire life, where Tris has skills that she's learnt in a matter of...months?

message 4: by Katherine (new)

Jessica wrote: "Katniss (Hunger games)"

Thank you for the answer! But you need to say why you think Katniss can kill Tris.

P.S.: I 100% agree with you! ;)

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Katherine wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Katniss (Hunger games)"

Thank you for the answer! But you need to say why you think Katniss can kill Tris.

P.S.: I 100% agree with you! ;)"

Ohhh okay I'll fix it up haha

message 6: by Katherine (new)

So... I have a idea about who can kill Katniss and I will share it with you but please don't kill me! ;)

I think Peeta Mellark (Hunger Games) can kill Katniss.

And I know, I know he will not kill Katniss because he loves her but this doesn't mean he couldn't kill her. More, he is probably the only character that could kill Katniss without fear of die... Because Katniss also loves him. Katniss can't kill him. Not because she doesn't have the ability to do it but because she loves him and you can't kill someone you love. At least, Katniss can't. So if he wanted, Peeta Mellark can kill Katniss.

P.S.: I'm an horrible person for think this way, I know. Please don't kill me!!

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Ooooh that's a good one. I think you're right, he's probably the only person who could, and to be honest, I feel like she would let him.

Okay, so I feel like Jace Herondale could kill Peeta. Jace is incredibly well trained and strong, he fights downworlders for a living.

message 8: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Fetting | 3 comments The ugly duckling. (I know he’s not a duck in the end, but he was the only duck character I could think of.) The ugly duckling could kill Jace because all ducks are blood thirsty little beasts. Never trust a duck.

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Chlorine wrote: "The ugly duckling. (I know he’s not a duck in the end, but he was the only duck character I could think of.) The ugly duckling could kill Jace because all ducks are blood thirsty little beasts. Nev..."

HAHAHAHA, this is the best thing I've read all day. I love it.

Okay I'm going to say Prince Derek from The Swan Princess would be able to kill the duck. He hunts so I feel like this would be an easy feat for him.