SSPP Parents Book Club discussion

Lisa Scottoline

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Mink | 7 comments She is signing the May book @ BN mainstreet April 18 @ 7pm.

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy | 19 comments That's so cool! R u going?

message 3: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Mink | 7 comments I want to, I will have my kids bc Dan is out of town.

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine | 10 comments Hi, Just had a chance to read this and consult my calendar... unfortunately I think we'll be away on the 18th. But if anything changes and we are in town, I'd love to go!
(We decided to stay fairly local this spring break so we are possibly going to CT to visit my father in law and then hit a few places in upstate NY before coming home-- Texas will have to wait!)

message 5: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Wilson (dmb424) | 17 comments I pre-ordered mine at her book bash last year. Have fun if you end up going!!

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy | 19 comments I bought my copy the other day. while I was in B&N I happened to mention that I was going to be coming to the book signing. The woman told me to come early like 6 or even earlier if I could. I am going to try to get there by 6. What about everyone else?

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy | 19 comments I bought my copy the other day. while I was in B&N I happened to mention that I was going to be coming to the book signing. The woman told me to come early like 6 or even earlier if I could. I am going to try to get there by 6. What about everyone else?