Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Guardian of the Pines (The Windborne, #2)
This topic is about Guardian of the Pines
OPEN R2R Read-to-Review > R2R: Guardian of the Pines (YA fantasy w/ sweet gay romance) ~ 10 copies

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laurel (last edited Apr 22, 2019 07:48AM) (new)

Laurel Wanrow (laurelwanrow) | 41 comments cover Guardian of the Pines

Hi, Guardian of the Pines releases Friday, April 26th, 2019. I'm looking for reviews on all the major sites ( Amazon, B&N, Apple, & Kobo) and here!

Formats available: epub, mobi,

Word count or pages: 85k; 314 pages

**any content warnings: No sex, no violence, no warnings!

Date due: April 26, 2019

Blurb:

Without him...they will die.

At sixteen, Cor can protect trees with his magic, but his lonely life is full of secrets. He could accept a role in the family business in the city, but his magic draws him to a hidden island of ancient pines. They. Are. Brilliant. And on the brink of extinction. Cor can save them, if only the elders will let him help.

Is it his youth? Or because he's different?

Novice witch Fern becomes caught up in Cor’s quest. Her magical mistakes anger the elders and foul up her boyfriend relationship, yet Cor’s yearning speaks to her, and they each reshape their goals.

When Cor befriends Oyster, an island boy waging his own quiet battle, things get freakin’ harder. Cor’s struggle to understand the magical power of the massive pines is just as challenging as discovering his even more powerful feelings for Oyster.

If Cor wants to save the Pines and not lose Oyster, he will have to do something he’s never done—let Oyster and the others see who he really is.

GUARDIAN OF THE PINES joins new wizards with old friends as a generation of magic-wielders restores its connections to nature and community.

~~~
If you want to test the story first, 2 chapters are on my website: http://laurelwanrow.com/excerpt-of-gu...

Please reply here with your email address and I will send the Bookfunnel link and the retailer links.

Ongoing list of signups:
1. Ramona
2. Kathy

Date due: April 26, 2019

Any questions--just ask!
Thanks!
Laurel

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 2 comments looks interesting

message 3: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Wanrow (laurelwanrow) | 41 comments Olivia wrote: "looks interesting" Thanks!
If you decide you'd like to read-to-review, drop in your email or PM me!

Ramona Plant | 379 comments I would like to review this book. Please send a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Ramona

message 5: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Wanrow (laurelwanrow) | 41 comments Ramona wrote: "I would like to review this book. Please send a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Ramona"

Thanks,
Ramona, I'm sending you the book info!

Kathy (kathy40229) | 15 comments Sounds good, can you send to kwaddell0003@gmail.com epub please

message 7: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Wanrow (laurelwanrow) | 41 comments Kathy wrote: "Sounds good, can you send to kwaddell0003@gmail.com epub please"

Hi Kathy, It didn't go through. I'll try again with zeros instead of alphabet o, but can you confirm you got your email addy in correctly?
Thanks! Laurel

message 8: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Wanrow (laurelwanrow) | 41 comments Laurel wrote: "Kathy wrote: "Sounds good, can you send to kwaddell0003@gmail.com epub please"

Hi Kathy, It didn't go through. I'll try again with zeros instead of alphabet o, but can you confirm you got your ema..."

Annnd, looks like it went through!