Purranormal Cativity Book Club! discussion

Book discussions

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie (waterwelon) | 5 comments Hi everyone! Hope this is okay for me to create. But I thought it would be fun to have an area for us to discuss the books together. On that note I came up with a few random discussion questions that go with the current book. (Wish You Were Here) Feel free to add more questions. :)
1. Do you think any of your pets have discussions like Mrs Murphy and Tee Tucker and the other animals?
2. Who is your favorite character in the story?
3. Has anything in the story surprised you?

message 2: by Eva (new)

Eva Gross | 6 comments Mod
Hi Katie! I think this is great! We're loving Wish You Were Here so far and are so exciting to post the dramatic conclusion this week! Let us know what you think!

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie (waterwelon) | 5 comments I enjoyed Wish You Were Here, I thought the writing was well done and was a great cozy mystery. I've also read the next few books of the Mrs. Murphy books so feel free to hit me up on questions on them. Also, I can't wait to start reading The Cat Who Wasn't There. I'll be sure to share some of my thoughts on it soon. :)

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie (waterwelon) | 5 comments Hi everyone! Just wanted to take a minute and say I'm so excited about the Nancy Drew book review! I love Nancy Drew so much! They are actually the first books that got me interested in reading. I also still have my copies of them. Defiantly going to be rereading them soon! Does anyone else remember reading Nancy Drew or have read them recently?

message 5: by Eva (new)

Thanks Katie! We LOVED getting back into Nancy Drew! This book holds up so well and agreed! This series was one of the first book series I really found myself sucked into (the original binge??) We're so glad you enjoyed Nancy Drew too! ND for life!! - Eva

message 6: by Eva (new)

Also! So sorry we've been a little slow posting episodes this summer but Julia and I are recording tomorrow and have some super fun stuff planned for you all!! Thanks so much for listening!! xoxo