What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > girl travels into another world with a boy or meets a boy there/YA/Fantasy or SciFi

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sana (new)

Sana | 1 comments There is a girl who travels into another world either through a mirror or some sort of portal, I think it is called a looking glass or wormhole, they mention it often in the story as she wants to go back. I also think maybe her father does research on it? She meets a boy there who I think she is into, but I think there is another boy from her own world who comes with her or comes to the other world in search for her so there might be a love triangle going on. I also think the cover had some sort of golden pegasus or horse on it. I'm sorry for the lack of details! I read this book in 6th grade so around 2009, got it from my public library in Rochester Minnesota and it has been stuck in my head ever since. Please please help me find if you can, I would be forever grateful!!

message 2: by CINTHIA (new)

CINTHIA | 2 comments Sounds a bit like A wrinkle in time by Madeleine L'Engle.

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
A Wrinkle in Time for the link to CINTHIA's suggestion.

Fun fact: A Wrinkle in Time was the first book I bought for myself in 4th grade -- 1968, from the Weekly Reader book club