YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Why Didn't They Ask Evans?
This topic is about Why Didn't They Ask Evans?
BUDDY READ: Mystery/Crime > Why Didn't They Ask Evans? by Agatha Christie - Starting April 6th 2019

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 84860 comments Mod
Was it a misstep that sent a handsome stranger plummeting to his death from a cliff? Or something more sinister? Fun-loving adventurers Bobby Jones and Frances Derwent's suspicions are certainly roused--espeically since the man's dying words were so peculiar: Why didn't they ask Evans? Bobby and Frances would love to know. Unfortunately, asking the wrong people has sent the amateur sleuths running for their lives--on a wild and deadly pursuit to discover who Evans is, what it was he wasn't asked, and why the mysterious inquiry has put their own lives in mortal danger...

Ritika Chhabra (justagirlhighonbooks) | 530 comments So, finally beginning today. I know I'm late, sorry! XD

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm..
I think maybe I said I would br this one. Completely forgot.
Want to read it though so will.
(GRR I scheduled WAAAY too many br early for 2019, its just gotten out of hand.)

Ritika Chhabra (justagirlhighonbooks) | 530 comments LOL, I totally get that. I have so many books going on with me, too! Haha!

Ritika Chhabra (justagirlhighonbooks) | 530 comments 28% done. (view spoiler)

Ritika Chhabra (justagirlhighonbooks) | 530 comments 56% done. (view spoiler)

Ritika Chhabra (justagirlhighonbooks) | 530 comments Oda Renate wrote: "Hmm..
I think maybe I said I would br this one. Completely forgot.
Want to read it though so will.
(GRR I scheduled WAAAY too many br early for 2019, its just gotten out of hand.)"

Did you begin? Because I'm 80% done and man, I NEED someone to discuss this book with! (view spoiler)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry I dident. Dident find it at the library or at home was SOO sure I had it in my room. Want to read it soon anyway. Will try to get to it next week. Its a reread for me but unsure how much I remember. Well remember loving the twist anywho

Ritika Chhabra (justagirlhighonbooks) | 530 comments Oda Renate wrote: "Sorry I dident. Dident find it at the library or at home was SOO sure I had it in my room. Want to read it soon anyway. Will try to get to it next week. Its a reread for me but unsure how much I re..."
Oh! I didn't know that, thought you were BRing and that's why we started this thread. Haha! I really like discussing my Agatha Christie's, actually. Haha.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I want to read it quicky but as I said first I forgot and then I dident find it. Hopefully I can get to it soon.

Ritika Chhabra (justagirlhighonbooks) | 530 comments Oda Renate wrote: "Well I want to read it quicky but as I said first I forgot and then I dident find it. Hopefully I can get to it soon."

I totally understand. Do let me know when you're done! Haha!

message 12: by Jammin Jenny (last edited Apr 16, 2019 08:05PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jammin Jenny (jamminjenny) | 1617 comments 20% (view spoiler)
50% (view spoiler)
80% (view spoiler)
100% (view spoiler)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Started it today.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Loving the story so far. I love Frankies ingenuity. Dr nickols is indeed creepy.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Finished it last night
(I have no idea to do the spoiler thing so my comments will be vauge). Highly enjoyed it, great villain, and twists. I do wonder what happened to T.