What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. a post in Tumblr where someone was hyping this book about assassinations or something of the sort.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika (new)

Erika Sarutobi (erikasarutobi) | 5 comments Now I don't remember much of the post but the story was about this assassin I think or ex assassin who was hired back. I think the underground world was part of the whole plot as well as the government.

I kinda remember how the post mentions that they feel like they can control the world or take over the government (jokingly of course) because of the ideas in the book. I think it's related to how you make connections to powerful people and know their secrets and blackmail them to your advantage. I remember the post also had an Amazon link and too bad I haven't reblogged it.

I hope someone here knows what I'm talking about cuz I remember saving a photo but I can't find it :(
I think i saw the post around 2014-2017 but I'm not sure when it was published. I dont think it was a best seller either.

Now this is very farfetched but I think the name of the book is close to lorecus, lozarus or something of the sort. It's been years so I barely remember anything.
I tried searching using these words but I haven't found any result.

message 2: by Ensign (new)

Ensign (ensignbell) | 28 comments maybe The Lazarus Vendetta? https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6...

message 3: by Erika (new)

Erika Sarutobi (erikasarutobi) | 5 comments hmm I don't think so? I don't remember anything about nano technologies related to it :(

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Erika ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 182, from six months ago, where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 5: by Erika (new)

Erika Sarutobi (erikasarutobi) | 5 comments thanks Kate but I have no choice but to give up on it since I don't remember much details besides it being a Tumblr post

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38171 comments Mod
Okay, moving to Abandoned at your request.