Witchy Fiction discussion

The Rules of Magic (Practical Magic, #0.2)
This topic is about The Rules of Magic

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Katie (katieperov) | 102 comments Mod
"...rules. No walking in the moonlight, no Ouija boards, no candles, no red shoes, no wearing black, no going shoeless, no amulets, no night-blooming flowers, no reading novels about magic, no cats, no crows, and no venturing below Fourteenth Street." The house rules for Vincent, Jet, and Franny.
Did your home growing up have absolute house rules? Any odd ones?

Vanessa Opal (vanessaopaljune) | 3 comments My house was the opposite—no rules, go to bed whenever you want, have cake for breakfast! Now I think I went the opposite way; I'll probably be a worrier with too many rules, hahaha.

Vanessa wrote: "My house was the opposite—no rules, go to bed whenever you want, have cake for breakfast! Now I think I went the opposite way; I'll probably be a worrier with too many rules, hahaha."

I love that! It sounds like you grew up in the Aunt Jet and Franny household of the Practical Magic movie. :)

Vanessa Opal (vanessaopaljune) | 3 comments Hahaha it totally was, now I think I’m more of a Sally Owens now🤦🏽‍♀️

Vanessa wrote: "Hahaha it totally was, now I think I’m more of a Sally Owens now🤦🏽‍♀️"

Ha! Yeah, I feel like life kinda makes Sally's of us all! No offense to Sally Owens- she's a badass in her own ways of course :)