What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Daughter of former rockstar dates bad boy - romance fiction. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Suber | 1 comments The book has a dad who was a famous singer, his daughter can sing, but doesn't much at the beginning. She is in an all girls school to start. Her mother passed away and her brother overdosed. She meets up with another singer her dad wants her to stay away from, but just can't. She is with this other singer for quite some time and then they break up. She is at college, living with her best friend, and meets a guy who is in a band and I believe he is a janitor. He makes it big - she gets pregnant but it is really the other singers baby. Ends up finding out that her husband is gay. She does go and sing with the 1st guy and records some songs. I cannot remember how it ends or if there are more books. I read it last year.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Tracy ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 183, from six months ago, where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!