What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > 70s/80s era romance with poolside seduction

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MNeuStk (new)

MNeuStk | 2 comments I read this book in the early 80s. It involved a virginal heroine who was whisked away to a villa in Italy or France by a wealthy hero who had servants in his home. I don't remember why she was taken away, just that she was. The hero was about 10 years older than heroine and determined to win her over. She was feisty and resisted (don't they always?) until he came back unexpectedly while she was laying out poolside and began giving her a massage which led to a seduction. He frequently swore in Italian or maybe French and also used endearments in the same language. It could have been a historical but I don't think it was as she was swimming in a swimsuit and wearing evening gowns to dinner. May have had red cover with a bare leg and a man's hand on it. Does anyone remember this book?

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
MNeuStk ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 183, from six months ago, where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!