The Procrastinators Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Group Read Nominations (May)

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aless, Discord Procrastinator (last edited Apr 18, 2019 08:44AM) (new)

Aless (alesstheintrovert) | 946 comments Mod
Group Read nominations begin April 4th and will end on April 20th. All members have a chance to nominate and vote for their choices in this thread. A poll will be created on/after April 20th for May's Group Read(s)!

Members can nominate as many books as they'd like. Just include the title/author or a link to the book by using the "add book/author" tool. If there is a nominated book that you'd like to read, simply state that you also vote for that book. Books that have the most votes will be added to the final poll for members to participate in at the end of the month.

NOMINATIONS
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas +1 Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle, #1) by Jay Kristoff +2 Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett +1 Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber Girls with Sharp Sticks (Girls with Sharp Sticks, #1) by Suzanne Young +2 The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1) by Brandon Sanderson +4 Promise of Blood (Powder Mage, #1) by Brian McClellan

message 2: by LaNona (new)

message 4: by Nyx (new)

Nyx S. (lunyxsta) Girl with sharp sticks

message 5: by Althea ☾, Group Procrastinator (On Hiatus) (new)

Althea ☾ (themoonwholistens) | 2000 comments Mod
I nominate The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1) by Brandon Sanderson

message 6: by Bryce (new)

Bryce (brycereads) | 70 comments i second A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas and The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1) by Brandon Sanderson

Drew's ambitious reading (dautless) Starry eyes and mistborn

message 9: by May (new)

May (theladymidnight) | 610 comments Nevernight!

message 11: by Daria (new)

Daria | 43 comments I second Mistborn and Girls With Sharp Sticks

⚡️Samantha⚡️ | 177 comments I agree: Mistborn and Girls with Sharp Sticks

message 13: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (artemisstarlite) | 6 comments I vote Nevernight!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.