Beta Reading and Editing discussion

Karen A. Wyle
This topic is about Karen A. Wyle
Authors in Need of Beta Readers > looking for beta readers in late May or early June for Western historical romance

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen (new)

Karen A. Wyle (kawyle) | 4 comments After writing (and publishing) nine novels, eight of them SF and one afterlife fantasy/family drama, I have somehow ended up writing a Western historical romance novel. I don't know whether any of my previous beta readers will be interested in it, and would love to find some new beta readers who read and enjoy romance, historical fiction, and/or historical romance.

I provide beta readers with a list of questions and ask that they answer at least some of them, as well as adding any other comments they wish. Beta readers who do provide some feedback may, if they like, receive a free copy of the book in the ebook format of their choice.

I expect to have the book ready for beta readers in late May or early June, though it could be earlier (not much earlier) or later (I hope not much later).

message 2: by Hope (new)

Hope H. (readsbyhope) | 3 comments Hi, if you are still looking for a beta reader, when you get closer to completion, I 'd be glad to discuss it with you in more detail. Send me a direct message at that time.

Good luck.

message 3: by Karen (new)

Karen A. Wyle (kawyle) | 4 comments I'm actually past the beta reader stage. But if you're interested in reviewing the book, let me know!

Hope wrote: "Hi, if you are still looking for a beta reader, when you get closer to completion, I 'd be glad to discuss it with you in more detail. Send me a direct message at that time.

Good luck."