Christian Readers discussion

Scripture Memorization > Repeat Offenders.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diane (new)

Diane Moseley | 1550 comments Repeat Offenders. -No matter how many times we repeatedly turn to the same sins over and over and over again, God says, 'my grace is enough.' -Romans 7:15-25 NLT says, 15 I don’t really understand myself, for I want to do what is right, but I don’t do it. Instead, I do what I hate. 16 But if I know that what I am doing is wrong, this shows that I agree that the law is good. 17 So I am not the one doing wrong; it is sin living in me that does it.
18 And I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. I want to do what is right, but I can’t. 19 I want to do what is good, but I don’t. I don’t want to do what is wrong, but I do it anyway. 20 But if I do what I don’t want to do, I am not really the one doing wrong; it is sin living in me that does it.21 I have discovered this principle of life—that when I want to do what is right, I inevitably do what is wrong. 22 I love God’s law with all my heart. 23 But there is another powerwithin me that is at war with my mind. This power makes me a slave to the sin that is still within me. 24 Oh, what a miserable person I am! Who will free me from this life that is dominated by sin and death? 25 Thank God! The answer is in Jesus Christ our Lord. So you see how it is: In my mind I really want to obey God’s law, but because of my sinful nature I am a slave to sin.-Romans 7:15-25-DIVINE WORDS BY DIANE.

message 2: by Mickey (new)

Mickey Mullen (mrmullenvcncom) | 655 comments Diane what if grace has nothing to do with redemption. Grace is hardly mentioned in the Gospels. It is by the grace of God that He provided His Son Jesus so that mankind could receive redemption or righteousness. Born again is physical, and the preachers don't have a clue how a person receives the Holy Ghost that will reside inside of your body when you receive it. The Spirit of truth will be put inside your body to dwell with you forever. St John 14:17 Without it according to St John 3:5 he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

message 3: by Robert (new)

Robert Dallmann (robert_dallmann) | 1964 comments Mod
Mickey wrote: "Diane what if grace has nothing to do with redemption. Grace is hardly mentioned in the Gospels..."

My response: Mickey is of an antichrist spirit!

The TRUE CHRIST says that John the Baptist was Elijah who was to come...

Mickey claims to be Elijah...

...thus, Mickey is an antichrist spirit... Mickey stands in opposition to the TRUE CHRIST.

message 4: by Mickey (new)

Mickey Mullen (mrmullenvcncom) | 655 comments Robert; Why did God wait until I got to a Gas station before He saved me? I had left a protestant church. It is because there is no church at this time with a doctrine that comes from the Gospel that Jesus brought to mankind. They preach Paul who said drink wine, work out your own redemption, follow what we (Paul's disciples tell you) walk in righteousness, be nice, speak in tongues, dunk'em in water, single women work for God, be wholy, love -ye -all's women more then God, run the race, the way of faith, grace, believe, sinners prayer, the spirit mounts you at the same time that you want it, Christ was God that died on the cross, scripture is profitable, love is profitable, Jesus is profitable, be a good soldier, looking for that blessed hope, hope for eternal life, deacons should be sober, bishops should be sober, mercy, pray all the time, Paul's gospel, Titus is a good man, warning against false teaching, Timothy will give it to you, marriage is symbolic of the church, armor of god the stars will bounce off, no other gospel, be a cheerful giver, be jollyful, drink a lot of juice and eat a lot of crackers, moral standards are helpful Satan don't like liars, Sacrifice a pet goat on Sunday, be ye followers of Paul, Get a flashlight and beem it on each other, greet Amplias, salute Andronicus, walk in love, persuade yourself in your own mind, be a shipwreck, Lydia believed, Ananias lost his ghost but later gave Paul the Holy Ghost. The gospel according to Paul and his disciples.

message 5: by Robert (new)

Mickey wrote: "Robert; Why did God wait until I got to a Gas station before He saved me? I had left a protestant church. It is because there is no church at this time with a doctrine that comes from the Gospel th..."

My response: The TRUE Christ says that John the Baptist was the Elijah who was to come...

The ANTIchrist spirit of Mickey says that he (Mickey) is Elijah!

Jesus says John the Baptist is Elijah...
...Mickey says that Mickey is Elijah...

...Mickey is ANTI the doctrines of Christ!

Mickey is an ANTIchrist spirit

message 6: by Robert (new)

Mickey wrote: "The gospel according to Paul and his disciples..."

My response: Mickey is an ANTIchrist spirit! He thinks that Jesus and Paul taught different Gospels... but they did NOT... they both preached the SAME Gospel!

Jesus' Gospel message:

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Paul's Gospel message:

Acts 16:30-31

30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Mickey preaches an ANTIchrist spirit false gospel... contrary to that which Jesus, Paul, Peter, and ALL other TRUE Gospel preachers.

message 7: by Mickey (new)

Mickey Mullen (mrmullenvcncom) | 655 comments 6 Robert did a light shine on you? If it didn't I believe I would be concerned. Your Father is the devil, Paul's father was and is the devil. Why would his conversion be different then what he tells his recruits? Was Paul's body different then yours? The stumbling block is St John 3:5 (Nicodemus established the fact that to be born again is physical, but there is more to it) If you don't receive two different things, like the Holy Ghost after your born again a person will NOT ENTER into the kingdom of God. I'm in the kingdom of God here on this earth now. St John 3:16 was a play on 15. If it was true God would have used the word SHELL (that leaves no doubt that even a drunk in the bar would go to heaven if he believes.) Should is always Iff'e in the language of God. Like in St Matthew 24:22 the elect SHALL be removed from the earth those that have been born again and have received the Holy Ghost. I'm a self published author that is why few will find the way, can it get any sadder then that.

message 8: by Rod (new)

Rod Horncastle Silly

message 9: by Robert (last edited Apr 07, 2019 12:20PM) (new)

Mickey wrote: "Robert; Why did God wait until I got to a Gas station before He saved me? I had left a protestant church. It is because there is no church at this time with a doctrine that comes from the Gospel th..."

My response: The TRUE Christ says that John the Baptist was the Elijah who was to come...

The ANTIchrist spirit of Mickey says that he (Mickey) is Elijah!

Jesus says John the Baptist is Elijah...
...Mickey says that Mickey is Elijah...

...Mickey is ANTI the doctrines of Christ!

Mickey is an ANTIchrist spirit