What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

It Ends with Us
This topic is about It Ends with Us
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Main character falls for homeless boy in her neighborhood. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chelsea | 35 comments I read this book a few years ago and I can’t temember the title. In the beginning the main character is in high school and helps feed the homeless boy in her neighborhood that is hiding out in the house behind her. They lose touch and then see each other again in their twenties and he has a restaurant. They hang out and play poker at his house.

message 2: by Debra (new) - added it

Debra Firestone | 121 comments I know this! Give me a moment to go through my history and find it for you. I'm commenting here so I can find you again when I discover the title.

message 3: by Debra (last edited Apr 04, 2019 09:34AM) (new) - added it

Debra Firestone | 121 comments Found it. I'm not sure if this is it, but it has a similar theme. It has all the elements you mention, but it also has a new romance as an adult with someone who may or may not be wrong for her when she runs into her homeless friend again who is now a popular chef with his own restaurant.. Look at It Ends with Us. I hope this is it.

Chelsea | 35 comments That’s it!! Thanks so much

message 5: by Debra (new) - added it

Debra Firestone | 121 comments YAY :). Glad to help