What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

POSSIBLY SOLVED > self help book written by a spirit

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen (new)

Karen Ja | 2 comments I read the book in around 2010 but it was much older. I bet it was from the 80's or 90's.
As I remember it , it is one of those wisdom filled books with anecdotes or questions asked , and then explained in little stories. It was written by a couple who has this spirit or inspirational ghost or something , that had all the answers.
I have a hard time remembering any names or important details , since it was a american or english book translated into danish. So the original which I am looking for of course , is english and so must the narrators or writers be. I call them narators , because of the "spirit" detail , they wrote down what they were told.

message 2: by Debra (new)

Debra Firestone | 124 comments Following in the hopes someone remembers it

message 3: by Rouan (new)

Rouan | 117 comments It's probably not the correct one, but have you tried the Seth books by Jane Roberts? Jane Roberts

message 4: by Karen (new)

Karen Ja | 2 comments Debra wrote: "Following in the hopes someone remembers it"

YES !!! this is it , I will have to get a hold on the book to verify 100 % but the text from it makes me 99,9 % sure , it says "When she was in her 30s, she and her husband began to record what she said were messages from a personality named "Seth""

message 5: by Rouan (new)

Rouan | 117 comments I'm glad I could help. :)

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma Nicholson | 4 comments Could it be 'Ask and it is Given' by Abraham Hicks? This is written by a collective spirit called Abraham through a husband and wife - Jerry and Ester Hicks - who describe reading the Seth books, which prompted their journey to discovering Abraham.

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jane Roberts (other topics)