What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance/ pregnancy ; my brothers girlfriend is pregnant and he wants me to take care of it but I can’t, I love her.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by nicki (new)

nicki | 3 comments So this book popped up through Facebook and I thought I clicked on it for kindle unlimited but apparently not and now I can’t find it. The blurb went along the lines of... my brothers girlfriend is pregnant and he wants me to take care of it but I can’t, I love her.

Someone please help! ❤️

message 2: by TeriD (new)

TeriD | 105 comments "Liv" by Kelsey Rae? They're not brothers, but.....it was in my Facebook feed this morning. Let me know if you find it!

message 3: by nicki (new)

nicki | 3 comments It’s not that one although I have read it. Thank you for commenting x

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32073 comments Mod
nicki, is this book for older adults or teens (young adults)?

What's the tone - romantic, angsty, steamy/clean, etc.?

message 5: by nicki (new)

nicki | 3 comments I’d say older adults but it didn’t really give to much away. By what I saw it’s a romantic, probably with a few sexy scenes in. X

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
nicki ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 220 from seven months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 7: by Terri (new)

Terri | 310 comments Possibly Second Draft (Men with Wood, #1) by C.M. Seabrook ?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Second Draft (other topics)