Challenge Corner discussion

Into the Drowning Deep (Rolling in the Deep, #1)
This topic is about Into the Drowning Deep
Let's Buddy! - Horror/Thriller > Into The Drowning Deep by Mira Grant -> Restarting September 21st 2019

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 51684 comments Mod
Seven years ago, the Atargatis set off on a voyage to the Mariana Trench to film a “mockumentary” bringing to life ancient sea creatures of legend. It was lost at sea with all hands. Some have called it a hoax; others have called it a maritime tragedy.

Now, a new crew has been assembled. But this time they’re not out to entertain. Some seek to validate their life’s work. Some seek the greatest hunt of all. Some seek the truth. But for the ambitious young scientist Victoria Stewart this is a voyage to uncover the fate of the sister she lost.

Whatever the truth may be, it will only be found below the waves. But the secrets of the deep come with a price.

message 2: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

starting this audio now :)

message 3: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

25%: (view spoiler)

message 4: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

47%: (view spoiler)

message 5: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

65%: (view spoiler)

message 6: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

100%: (view spoiler)

message 7: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

Felicia | 14794 comments Mod
***************Restarting September 21st 2019 ***************

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3145 comments 22% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3145 comments 46% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3145 comments 67% (view spoiler)
73%(view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3145 comments 89% (view spoiler)

message 12: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - added it

Jennifer | 3006 comments Mod
I’ll be getting to this soon

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3145 comments Jennifer wrote: "I’ll be getting to this soon"

Omg Jen I hope u love it. I’m sure I’ll be finishing tonight. I will say the first like 25% is a tad boring, more character intros and setting up of the plot. Once they are on the water things speed up significantly.

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3145 comments Finished(view spoiler)